Front Fender options?

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Wayne64
SSGT
SSGT

Front Fender options?

Post by Wayne64 »

What if any are available. Reproductions, NOS or look for rust free used? Mine are usable but the edges are pretty rotten. TIA
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

fenders

Post by xm708 »

There are NOS fenders out there just not too many and if you find one expect to pay at least 400 in my opinion I am lucky enough to have two NOS fenders for the drivers side for projects. I have seen some pretty good used fenders but most are rotten under the headlights which there are replacement panels for thru numerous vendors. search craigslist often you may find a truck near you for sale. I would suggest finding some with good edges and fix the headlight area. I have a few fixable ones if you want to make a trek north to north east vermont.

ed
Wayne64
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Wayne64 »

Thanks Ed for the reply. The head light area repair is easy for me but the edges would take much work to make right. Long distance driving is tough on this old cripple but I'll keep it in mind.
mattveeder
CPL
CPL

Post by mattveeder »

A while back vintage powerwagons advertised that they had nos fenders. But I can assure you that they will be very high priced if there are eny left. There are patch pannels offered for m37 fenders.
xm708
SSGT
SSGT

fenders

Post by xm708 »

no problem if I hear about any fenders your way I will post them up. check craigslist down there you can always find m37's usually you can find a whole parts rig cheaper than an NOS fender.