Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Josh
SFC
SFC

Made it here too

Post by Josh »

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. I recognize alot of familiar names, so thats good. I happened to stumble upon this place last night while looking for parts for the truck. I still have it, its sat for the past 3 years, sadly, but, alot has changed recently: Ive graduated as an engineer finally, work at Kohler Engines, in Kohler, WI, In a long term relationship, (practically married), bought a reliable car (2000 Audi S4; God bless Germany! 8) ) and am house shopping at the moment... Once I have a garage, Im going to drag the truck down from my parents place and begin the full rebuild!! Im planning 4BTA (hopped up a bit, of course), NV4500, NP205 Case coupled to the backside, and keeping the Dana 60 Axles... Should be nice when Im done. The better half said I could buy a truck, or spend the money I would on a new one rebuilding the old M, and I miss the M!!

For those of you who are memory challenged, mabye an old snapshot will jog your memory of me:

m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Welcome Back

Post by m-37Bruce »

Hey Josh,
I remember you & your truck! Congrats on the re-build, the Audi, the education and the impending bride, she sounds like a keeper! 8)
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Welcome to our new home! I've been wondering how you were doing and if you ever got that degree. Seems as though you have, so congrats on your success. Hope the job goes well and you get paid enough to spend a little bit on your truck. :)
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Post by rixm37 »

Welcome jump right in. great picture
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506