Roll call-FALL IN!

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Cal_Gary

Roll call-FALL IN!

Post by Cal_Gary »

Just looking through some old posts and see a bunch of our forum mates who haven't posted in awhile-Milsurp, Knattrass, Sotven and friends-please post up so we know everyone is ok-thanks!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Carter
1SG
1SG

Re: Roll call-FALL IN!

Post by Carter »

Also Nickathome
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.
HingsingM37
1SG
1SG

Post by HingsingM37 »

I believe Nick sold his rig to get back into flying, maybe he pay the forum a visit.
David
HingsingM37
1958 M37B1
1968 M101A1 Trailer
MVPA# 33078

"Do Not Take Counsel of Your Fears"
General George S. Patton Jr.

"Those who pound their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not".
sturmtyger380
SFC
SFC

Post by sturmtyger380 »

Still here lurking. Collecting parts but not working on my M37. Trying to find time to complete a 3 bay shed to move junk to let me work on the M37. Been going for over a year now. I am also working on a new guys M37 bed that came to my house because I can weld. I am waiting on him to get the cab and frame running so I can paint behind the cab and the front of the bed.

Alan
47 CJ2A
53 M38A1
52 M37
51 M38
67 M416
?? M101A1
Monkey Man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monkey Man »

Dang.....Am I Late again??????

MM :D
Trained Monkey on Guard
dodgem37@netspace.net.au
98taco3
CPL
CPL

Post by 98taco3 »

M37 project is stalled right now and havent been around. Still in a million pieces. Cant find anyone to sand blast it! Moving on to chemically stripping the body work to get the project rolling again...
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

SOT VEN REPORTING FOR DUTY!!! ALL WELL AND FINE. THANX FOR THE CALL CAL-GARY, AND HELLO TO ALL PEOPLE, NEW AND OLD HERE AT THE FORUM :) I AM DOING ALRIGHT, STILL HERE IN GREECE NEAR MY FOLKS. I DID NOT HAVE A PC FOR A WHILE, AND THEN I DID NOT HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION, SINCE I SPENT QUITE SOME TIME IN MY MOUNTAIN HOME FIXING IT UP A BIT. NOWADAYS I AM BACK AT MY HOME TOWN, (HENCE INTERNET CONNECTION HALLELUIAH) AND I HAVE STARTED WORKING ON MY M AGAIN. AS A BRIEF REMINDER, THE SUMMER OF 2010 MY TRUCK'S HEAD GASKET HAD BLOWN, AND COOLANT WENT INTO THE COMBUSTION CHAMBERS. BACK THEN I HAD NO TIME TO FIX IT, SO I HAD SIMPLY DRAINED THE COOLANT, AND HAD FIRED IT UP TO DRY THE INTERNALS. NOW I HAVE ALREADY REPLACED THE GASKET, PLANED THE HEAD, REINSTALLED, AND FIRED IT UP YESTERDAY. NOW I NEED TO CHANGE FRONT AND REAR MAIN SEALS, OIL PAN GASKETS, REDO THE BRAKES FROM END TO END, REBUILT AND ADJUST THE CARBURATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR, AND PERFORM ELECTROLYSIS ON THE GAS TANK THAT IS SOMEWHAT RUSTED. I HAVE TAKEN SOME VIDEOS OF MY PROGRESS SO FAR, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. EVENTUALLY I HOPE TO UPLOAD THEM FOR ALL TO SEE. NICE TO BE HERE IN THIS FORUM AGAIN.
P.S. VERY SAD TO HAVE READ ABOUT LIFER :( . HE WAS A GOOD MAN I BET, AND I WILL SURE MISS HIS HUMORUS COMMENTS. I HOPE HE WAS THE ONLY LOSS OUT OF THIS FORUM ALL THIS TIME THAT I WAS ABSENT.
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
HingsingM37
1SG
1SG

Post by HingsingM37 »

Sotven,

Very good to hear from you. Glad you are well ,and if I have this right "Kala Cristougenna"!
David
HingsingM37
1958 M37B1
1968 M101A1 Trailer
MVPA# 33078

SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

HingsingM37 wrote:Sotven,

Very good to hear from you. Glad you are well ,and if I have this right "Kala Cristougenna"!
HAHAHAHA!!! SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALSO MY FRIEND, AND "KALA CHRISTOUGENNA" TO YOU TOO!!! :D I ASSUME YOUR ANNUAL TRADITION "BEER ON THE BUMPER" WILL BE HELD THIS CHRISTMAS ALSO IN THE SOAP BOX OF THIS FORUM, RIGHT? LAST YEAR I HAD POSTED MY HARLEY SINCE I WAS AWAY FROM MY M 37, BUT THIS YEAR MY BEER WILL BE "ON THE BUMPER" LOL :D
HingsingM37
1SG
1SG

Post by HingsingM37 »

Sotven,
Happy Christmas indeed. You should have seen my Greek friend teaching me to pronouce Cristougenna . :lol:
Ah yes, but this years "beer on the bumper" will be a "Beer on the lunette" as I have my M101 in the garage being worked on this winter :)
David
HingsingM37
1958 M37B1
1968 M101A1 Trailer
MVPA# 33078

Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks All for weighing in-still missing a bunch of folks though....
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

HingsingM37 wrote:Sotven,
Happy Christmas indeed. You should have seen my Greek friend teaching me to pronouce Cristougenna . :lol:
Ah yes, but this years "beer on the bumper" will be a "Beer on the lunette" as I have my M101 in the garage being worked on this winter :)

HAHAHA!!! YEAH, I BET IT MUST HAVE BEEN ALL GREEK TO YOU LOL :D . AN M101 HUH? NICE FIND! I CAN NOT GET ONE OF THOSE HERE, SINCE THE GREEK ARMY STILL USES THEM, SO NO LIQUIDATION ANY TIME SOON. A FRIEND HOWEVER HAS AN OLD CHEVY/ISUZU LUV PICKUP TRUCK, WITH A DUMP BED ON IT. THE TRUCK IS TRASHED, BUT THE BED AND CHASSIS ARE STILL GOOD. SO I GOT IT FOR FREE. AND MY PLANS ARE TO TO CUT THE TRUCK IN HALF, AND MAKE A DUMP TRAILER FOR MY M. BUT I NEED TO FINISH WORKING ON MY TRUCK FIRST, SO THE TRAILER IS A SPRING PROJECT GOD WILLING. WHEN IT BEGINS, PICTURES AND VIDEOS WILL BE TAKEN OF COURSE :)
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

Cal_Gary wrote:Thanks All for weighing in-still missing a bunch of folks though....
Gary
YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND. AS I SURFED THROUGHT THE TOPICS, I HAVE NOTICED MANY SIGNATURES ABSENT. MASTER YOTA, AND RICK FROM ARIZONA FOR EXAMPLE HAVE NOT POSTED RESENTLY AS FAR AS I SAW, AND MANY OTHERS. I JUST HOPE EVERYONE AND THEIR BELOVED ONES ARE ALLRIGHT.
Tim Powell
MSGT
MSGT

Post by Tim Powell »

Trucker-Tim is still alive and well!! Been working on a project for a Friend!! Charles has been a gold-mine of help but I'll post a request on another thread.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Tim & Lori Powell
1952 Dodge M-37
1968 M101A1 Cargo Trailer
2011 F350 Ford Flatbed
MC-A1 Air Compressor Unit
Military Tank APU

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
is that good men do nothing."
Paddyofurniture
SGT
SGT