M-37's for parts

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Mitch
PVT
PVT

M-37's for parts

Post by Mitch »

Guys I had a couple of M37's listed to sell but didn't have any interest in selling them whole. I hate to part them out, but I also hate to see them rust away!! At any rate let me know what parts you want. There are two trucks pretty complete. I have sold both soft top frames and have a couple of guys that have asked about a few parts but other than that it is all up for grabs. Both trucks have drivelines,(motor,tranny,transfer case,axles), one truck has a decent cab, good doors, fenders, bed etc..
The other has a passable bed and repairable fenders. I have a couple of boxes of spare parts as well. Just pm me or email me and I will send pics of what you are interested in. There are a few pics on the ad I had before so you can get an idea of whats there.
powerwagontim
SFC
SFC

Post by powerwagontim »

Hi Mitch,
Does either one have the little jump seat in the bed? I would be interested in that if you do.
Thanks,
Tim
Oddjob
SGT
SGT

Just got...

Post by Oddjob »

Just got my top pieces from Mitch very easy guy to deal with and right on the ball...

Thanks Mitch looking forward to seeing what else you can conjure up...

Brian
Oddjob
hndrsonj
PVT
PVT

Post by hndrsonj »

How about troop seats? Spare tire carrier?
Master Yota
MSGT
MSGT

Re: Just got...

Post by Master Yota »

Oddjob wrote:Just got my top pieces from Mitch very easy guy to deal with and right on the ball...

Thanks Mitch looking forward to seeing what else you can conjure up...

Brian
Oddjob
I'll second that - I recieved my top pieces a few weeks ago as well, and Mitch was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks from me as well Mitch!

Ray
MasterYota...
Ray
1953 CDN. M37
1954 CDN. M152
cdzurik

parts wanted

Post by cdzurik »

I'm looking for a set of leaf springs for a m37b1. I bought a fixer upper and it is listing to starboard.... I'd like a complete set that still sits correctly. I can also use one of the two glass windshields in the front windshield assembly, and both windows for the doors. I'd also be interested in a tailgate in very good shape with the pioneer rack, my current tailgate is fair and missing the pioneer rack.

Thanks,
Chris
Mitch
PVT
PVT

Post by Mitch »

First off thanks to Brian and Ray for those kind words!!! I apologize to anyone who has had to wait on pics of parts or replies from me. They are remodeling our building at work and it has been some kind of crazy moving from pillar to post to avoid the construction guys!!

To Chris, neither of mine are B1 models, but I can send you some pics of the springs if you want to look at them and see if they would work. As for tailgates neither of the one's I have are in that great a shape. I do have a nice pioneer rack if you are interested. Once again I don't mind sending pics of the gates if you want to look. Oh yeah I also have a set of door glass and frames in pretty good shape and some windshields as well.

For everyone else I have plans to get a list together of the loose spare parts that I have and post it here hopefully with prices. As for pics it would take forever to post all those on the site so I would ask you to let me know and I'll gladly send you some shots of the parts in question. please pm me and I'll send you my email addy as it's much easier for me to send pics thru my email than having to find a host to be able to post them here. Please pm me with requests as well because I do forget to look at this post many times because I go straight to my inbox.
cdzurik

Post by cdzurik »

Mitch,
Please send pics of the springs and pioneer rack and window and door glass to cdzurik@yahoo.com. include prices if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Chris
CREEPING DEATH
PFC
PFC

Re: parts wanted

Post by CREEPING DEATH »

cdzurik wrote:I'm looking for a set of leaf springs for a m37b1. I bought a fixer upper and it is listing to starboard.... I'd like a complete set that still sits correctly. I can also use one of the two glass windshields in the front windshield assembly, and both windows for the doors. I'd also be interested in a tailgate in very good shape with the pioneer rack, my current tailgate is fair and missing the pioneer rack.

Thanks,
Chris
I don't know starboard from port, but the B1 has spacers on the driver's side to level it with the spare installed.

CD