Anybody else near Palouse WA, Moscow ID?

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

mikkelborg
PVT
PVT

Anybody else near Palouse WA, Moscow ID?

Post by mikkelborg »

Driving around out here I've seen a few other M37's and WC's sitting around. I'm curious, is anybody on here from the Palouse area or nearby? More specifically, anybody that would like to meet a fellow MV'er and talk trucks, drive, ect? If there are a few of us would there be any interest in some sort of small get together on a weekend? I can't really host anything since I live in a dorm room, but I'm sure we could figure something out if there is interest.

Thank you,
Collin
RADDOX
PVT
PVT

Post by RADDOX »

Collin,

Im down in Cascade and I have seen another M over in McCall running around but have never been able to find it stopped! Sophie is hunkered down in the garage but if you ever get down this way give a shout ! :D
1953 M37 WOW "Sophie"
D.R. Lamb
mikkelborg
PVT
PVT

Post by mikkelborg »

Cool, I plan on going down to Fruitland to visit Idaho Motor Pool someday, probably not any time too soon though. I'll give you a heads up if I come down that way though.

Collin
HvyGunner
PVT
PVT

Waving furiously from Rockford, WA...

Post by HvyGunner »

HEY! HEY! HEY!

I'm 27 miles Southeast of Spokane, close to the Idaho border, with an M-37 in pieces that we can ponder while we drink our beer!
"Immeadiate action for a Mercedes cutting in front of your M-37 on the highway: Engage front axle, put transmission in low; you're gonna go climbing, so you might as well be ready for it..."
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi Collin,
I stopped there for the first time last fall. Alex Gordon owns it and is another nice guy in the HMV hobby!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
mikkelborg
PVT
PVT

Woohoo!

Post by mikkelborg »

Hey! Rockford is even in my operating range! I've got the M here for two more weekends then I'm taking it back to the west side over spring break and bringing my Spitfire back instead. If you would like, I could swing by and say hi this weekend or next with my truck. Afraid I can't join you for the beer, (underage) but I sure like pondering M37's!

I found a gentleman just north of me with a diesel powered M37 a few weeks ago, I'm going to talk to him again before break too, maybe take a picture and get his truck in the registry with his permission. Also, I know the previous owner of my truck, very nice gentleman, near me that has another nice M37, I'm going to see about getting his truck in the registry too if it isn't already.

Collin
HvyGunner
PVT
PVT

Sure!

Post by HvyGunner »

Weekend after next would be cool. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up!
"Immeadiate action for a Mercedes cutting in front of your M-37 on the highway: Engage front axle, put transmission in low; you're gonna go climbing, so you might as well be ready for it..."