ROB MILLER

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

ROB MILLER

Post by SOTVEN »

HELLO? I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY EMAIL ABOUT A GENTELMAN CALLED ROBI MILLER, WHO IS INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY TRUCK. MY FRIEND I CAN NOT REPLY TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE SERVER, IDK WHY IT WILL NOT LET ME. HOWEVER I WILL GLADLY ANSWER WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO ASK ME THROUGH HERE. I HOPE YOU WILL SEE THIS POST
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hi Sotven,
I got a similar message with a different name and did not respond. He can check my Registry entry if necessary. Call me suspicious but this is odd....
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
MikeOneSix
SSGT
SSGT

Post by MikeOneSix »

Guys
I don't remember the fellow's name but I was contacted in a similar fashion by someone up in Canada. The title of the e mail was that he was curious about the M37 I had logged into the registry. I returned his e mail asking what did he need to know about the truck and he replied that he was looking for a spark plug wire (forget which one) and did I have one? I replied that "I'm not sure why you would think I have one for sale, but you may want to try John Bizal (gave him John's contact info)." The e mail was strange in it's format typed in all caps. Was he yelling at me? Canada is a long way from Va so maybe so......
Matt
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
Chunk
CPL
CPL

Post by Chunk »

I received the same thing about a spark plug,but deleted the e-mail. Can't find a spark plug wire huh? Yeah right. :roll:
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

"The e mail was strange in it's format typed in all caps. Was he yelling at me? Canada is a long way from Va so maybe so...... "
Matt
HAHAHAHA, MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE INDEED :lol: !!! WELL, I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITALS, AND I NEVER YELL NOT EVEN WHEN I TALK. IDK ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO HAVE FOUND THEIR WAY TO THIS SITE. I WOULD RATHER NOT GET SUSPICIOUS, BUT WE LIVE IN SUSPICIOUS TIMES AS IT SEEMS. ANYWAY. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO A FIRST TIME TRUST I BELIEVE. IF THAT PERSON WAS FOR REAL, HE WILL TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN. :)
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
MikeOneSix
SSGT
SSGT

Post by MikeOneSix »

SOTVEN wrote:"The e mail was strange in it's format typed in all caps. Was he yelling at me? Canada is a long way from Va so maybe so...... "
Matt
HAHAHAHA, MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE INDEED :lol: !!! WELL, I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITALS, AND I NEVER YELL NOT EVEN WHEN I TALK. IDK ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO HAVE FOUND THEIR WAY TO THIS SITE. I WOULD RATHER NOT GET SUSPICIOUS, BUT WE LIVE IN SUSPICIOUS TIMES AS IT SEEMS. ANYWAY. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO A FIRST TIME TRUST I BELIEVE. IF THAT PERSON WAS FOR REAL, HE WILL TRY TO CONTACT ME AGAIN. :)
Sotven
I can see why you do it, Greece is really far away from VA :) . Like I posted earlier, if he was looking for a spark plug wire, than I turned him onto someone who could help him (John). I just thought the whole thing was a little odd, that's all.
Matt
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
Carter
1SG
1SG

Post by Carter »

I got the same email about needing a plug wire and didn't respond as it looked strange in format and being in all caps. Not sure what is going on since it came thru the M37 registry private message link rather than the usual G503 PM.
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.