crank for 37

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
thejester
PVT
PVT

crank for 37

Post by thejester »

looking for a good useable crank for a 37 ..my truck seemed to eat no 6 rod bearing
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Re: crank for 37

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

thejester wrote:looking for a good useable crank for a 37 ..my truck seemed to eat no 6 rod bearing
We have a couple, however freight to Oregon would be massive, fairly heavy and will fall into the over-size catagory as well. You should check some sources on the west coast, Antelope Valley, Job-Rated Trucks, Steve Fowler at west Coast Power wagons near Hollister, or Norm Laton at sweptline.org. I'm sure one can be had for less than we could offer it. Might be worthwhile to check on getting yours repaired, that is common these days.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Checked with a friend dealer of mine who has some standard take-out cranks for $185 + shipping, he is in the northeast, slightly closer than we are to you. Just letting you know in the event all else turns up a dead end.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
thejester
PVT
PVT

Post by thejester »

thanks you i will keep that in mind ..a local shop here is suppose to have re ground ones for like 130 to 150 exchange we will see on monday
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

thejester wrote:thanks you i will keep that in mind ..a local shop here is suppose to have re ground ones for like 130 to 150 exchange we will see on monday
Be careful with exchange stuff, not a good track record on our end doing exchanges. I would rather have my original repaired than go the exchange route.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com