Looking for some 11.00X16's and 4.89's

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Dan in Michigan
PVT
PVT

Looking for some 11.00X16's and 4.89's

Post by Dan in Michigan »

I am looking for some surplus 11.00x16's or similar larger tires in Michigan. If they came with wheels also that would be great. I am also looking for a set of 4.89's.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Dan - I have 5 original wheels that have been sandblasted, e-primed, and painted 24087 sitting in the basement - right next to 5 new NDTs with tubes/flaps. The guy who wanted them never paid me when I picked up 2 sets last year. I also have 4 Denman Mud tires/tubes/flaps that came off my truck with 85% tread. Send me pm with contact info if interested. Keith
Dan in Michigan
PVT
PVT

OK. I just sent you a PM with my contact info.

Dan
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

My son called to say the 4 tires are directional Denman Ground Hawgs bias, the size on the sidewall is 078-16LT. The first number doesn't match anything size wise that I can figure. I'll see if he can get more info.
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

knattrass wrote:My son called to say the 4 tires are directional Denman Ground Hawgs bias, the size on the sidewall is 078-16LT. The first number doesn't match anything size wise that I can figure. I'll see if he can get more info.
That size is Q78-16. It is a perfect fit replacement for the original 9.00X16.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Dan in Michigan
PVT
PVT

OK. Thanks for the info update, and thanks Charles for clarifying the size.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Denman Mud (set of 4), Wheels (set of 5)

Post by knattrass »

Denman 9x16 (set of 4)

Thread depth

Budd Wheel - Sandblasted, 2 coats PPG Corrosion Resistant Epoxy, 2 coats DelStar Acrylic Enamel 24087
Josh
SFC
SFC

Post by Josh »

don't know if it is any help or not, but I have a set of bias ply Power Kings that are VERY similar tread wise to the ground Hawgs and have always been very happy with them. It's a shame I have to replace them as they dry rotted from sitting.

really, the only issue with them is you have to have forward speed, cause, if you try to move in sticky goo from a stand still, they dig down, faster than they dig forward! :lol: