Finally have my drivers license!

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Wayne64
SSGT
SSGT

Finally have my drivers license!

Post by Wayne64 »

Tonight I was looking through my real old files and after finding stuff that went back to 1959 I came across my Army stuff. In the large envelope I found two of the three licenses I had. I'll have to copy the one from RVN and keep it in the glove box, as that one lists the following

TRK UTIL M151A1
TRK CGO M37B1
Carrier M113A1

The other one was issued when I was back at Benning and didn't list the 3/4 ton,

TRK, M151A1
TRK, M715
Trk, M35A2
TNK M113A1
So now I drive legal
:wink:
Franz©
PVT
PVT

Post by Franz© »

You're a better person than I am.
I was given a ticket at CamRahn in 69 for driving a jeep with the windshield up and not having a drivers license by a sniveling little wetnosed puke in an MP jeep. He had a cute toy siren and a flashing light too.

I was nice about it. I didn't tell him the jeep was stolen and I didn't let either ROK Marine riding with me eat him for lunch.

You think they are still looking for me because I never answered the ticket?
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

Franz© wrote:You're a better person than I am.
I was given a ticket at CamRahn in 69 for driving a jeep with the windshield up and not having a drivers license by a sniveling little wetnosed puke in an MP jeep. He had a cute toy siren and a flashing light too.

I was nice about it. I didn't tell him the jeep was stolen and I didn't let either ROK Marine riding with me eat him for lunch.

You think they are still looking for me because I never answered the ticket?
Is that you ZAP, I bet they gave up on you?
When I left Taiwan, I had to surrender my Chinese/Taiwanese driver's license? I never had a GI license.
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA