TOOK A RIDE YESTERDAY...

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Cal_Gary

TOOK A RIDE YESTERDAY...

Post by Cal_Gary »

Hello All,
With Winter on the doorstep we needed to pick up some more treck deck planks for our deck project that has run the past two summers. I was itching to exercise the M37 anyway since it had been a month or more nestled in the garage. (Knocking wood), it always starts up within a couple of seconds, and idles smoothly once it warms up. Yesterday's run extended into the night due to the late start (winterizing our motor home) so it gave me an opportunity to run the headlights and also the flashers climbing up the 10% grades leading us home. The truck ran flawlessly and the outside temps were still cozy so we weren't uncomfortable while en-route. Today is the first big cold front coming through with a chance for snow. I will report back if we receive any. This weekend might be our last opportunity to mount the upper stair stringers and steps, leaving us only the deck rails in order to finish the project.

Hope all are well-the Fall foliage is at it's peak in Utah this week and it would make for another nice drive in the M getting some Fall photos.
Take care everyone!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500