six barrel hell

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

six barrel hell

Post by SOTVEN »

Hello all. For those of you who like me have a "weakness" for firearms, I came across a very nice video on youtube called Gatling Gun Destruction. unfortunatly I can not link it through here, but it is simple just type the above name in the search window of youtube and press it. It is 3 and a half minutes worth watching. Then we can all discuss options on how to mount such a thing on our trucks, LOL :D [/url]
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
Dicktater
CPL
CPL

Post by Dicktater »

I would like one of these little buggers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSzshkg9LJ0
nivek
CPL
CPL

Ever see Mike Dillion's Minguns?

Post by nivek »

Dillon of Dillon Manufacturing, the reloading press, "GO BIG BLUE!!", the best damn progressive press yet made, has several Miniguns.

Being a Manufacturer, he can build guns, machineguns for "Dealer Demonstrations" to Agencies, Departments and such.

He's got vids out with his his helo in the desert shooting heck outa targets on ground with his guns and toys.

Fun to watch several million rounds of 4 in 1 (AP to tracer) mix mess things up as the gunner blazes away with full functionality, no hangs, no bad rounds, no stoppages.

Lots of fun, but a few pay grades above where I am in the Fullauto Playtime Groups.. :(

kevinL
'52 M-37 "Old Blue" still in 11enty-bazillion parts
'52 M-37 "Rusty Red" parted