Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

anonymous_1
PVT
PVT

What is this worth?

Post by anonymous_1 »

Hey Guys,
Looking for some help. I picked up a couple Power Wagons in a package about a month back. One is a Mud Truck with different drivetrain, currently for sale on here, and this 1954 near all stock Power Wagon. From what I was told, and I haven't registered it yet, it was an old Army truck, then Corps of Engineers, then a local City's truck. Anyways, the big news is, it has a title! Unlike my first Wagon, which I'm still working on getting one for it, and the other one that I bought. So, I'm new to this realm, and I was wondering what a truck like this would be worth. It's about like all the other Wagons, a little bit of rust in the normal spots, but really it is pretty solid. The motor is locked up right now, but I'm confident that it can me free'd up. So what do you guys think? Thanks for the help!
Attachments
Resize TPW.jpg
Resize TPW.jpg (107.33 KiB) Viewed 813 times
1953 M37 runs and moves after sitting abandoned for 15 years
OIF & OEF Veteran
m-11
SGT
SGT

Re: What is this worth?

Post by m-11 »

It all depends on your location. You are in the rust belt so if its a nice solid truck it will be worth more there than it would be here in Montana. I can tell you I have 3 trucks I've bought over the past few years here and the most I paid was 1,150 for one I bought from a rural fire department in Wa. state. Same years as yours with a title and the engine runs. My other two were 750 and 800, neither with a title but both engines were free. These trucks are pretty common out here because of the environment. They still rust out here but after 50 plus years of sitting they tend to be in better condition than their east coast counterparts. I Don't know if this helps you at all. Good luck with the sale.
anonymous_1
PVT
PVT

Re: What is this worth?

Post by anonymous_1 »

Well it at least gives me an idea. Thank you.
1953 M37 runs and moves after sitting abandoned for 15 years
OIF & OEF Veteran