Vehicle Display Signs

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Vehicle Display Signs

Post by 52 M-42 »

I'm looking for some vehicle display signs for some ideas to put together an information sign when I display my truck. I've seen some that look like the data plates in the truck, but they are sandwich board size.

I don't mind talking about the truck, but going through the whole description over and over can leave you horse.

If anyone has signs they would be willing to share, I would sure appreciate seeing them.

If you can't post pics, I'll send you my home email if you PM me.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

52 M-42
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Re: Vehicle Display Signs

Post by Elwood »

How about these from the MVPA?

https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/shopp ... 9f6a86e69e

I have this set, and they're nicely done: 8-1/2" x 11", portrait format, laminated, with a history on one card, and specifications on another. They cover the M37, the M37B1, M43, and the M37CDN. Reference to the other variations (R-2, Xm708, etc.) is also included. Mine didn't include the black frame with easel back, but maybe they're added that since I ordered them last, which was a couple of years ago.
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776
52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Post by 52 M-42 »

Thanks, Elwood! I saw those on the MVPA website but wasn't sure of what the content was. It felt like I was buying a pig in a poke.

I'll send off for a set now that I've heard some feed back regarding the product.

Thanks again!

52 M-42
m37jarhead
SFC
SFC

Post by m37jarhead »

One of our club members took some of his own pictures and his own narrative to FED EX OFFICE and had some
boards made. Very nice and not expensive. I think Staples will also do this.
JB
Member: Arizona Military Vehicle Collector's Club, Treasurer.
Past Pres
Member: MVPA #26600
Member: NRA
‘43 GPW, '53 M37 W/W, ‘54 M170 Field Ambulance,
59 M43, '76 M151A2, '86 CUCV,
'43 GPW, 416 & 101 trailers.