Reduced Price M37 Parts truck

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
matttupp84
PVT
PVT

Reduced Price M37 Parts truck

Post by matttupp84 »

I am parting with my m37 parts truck. I have another complete truck and I don't have the space for it anymore. It's pretty much a complete truck partially dissembled. It is a winch truck. The bed was rotten but I have bed that will go with it. The bed is dissembled but all the parts are there. And it's in great shape. I also have a set of running boards that are in decent shape that will go with it. As well as a new set of windshields. And some misc light parts. When I bought it, it had a homemade bumper on the front. But I have a set of winch bumpers that will go with it. I am not sure of the condition of the drive train. It did turn over by hand about a year ago. But it has been sitting for a long long time. I am in Louisiana. Looking to get $1,800 OBO. I know the winch and bed are worth a good bit by themselves. But I'd rather sell the entire truck. No title as this is a parts truck I bought from a junkyard with no title. Reduced now to $1,200 OBO.
ODUSAOK
PVT
PVT

Re: Reduced Price M37 Parts truck

Post by ODUSAOK »

Greetings Matt,
Do you happen to have pictures?You can PM me if you care to.Thank you,Chris.
matttupp84
PVT
PVT

Post by matttupp84 »

Hey Chris, I will try and get you some pics tomorrow. Thanks for asking about.
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Post by Jesse19rap »

Hello, I would love to see some pictures as well. Please email them to Jrapsack@nugonutrition.com Thanks