(MI)37 for Sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

(MI)37 for Sale

Post by knattrass »

Not Mine: http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/539952421.html

This was near us so we took a drive by... should have kept driving...1953 M37 w/40k miles, second motor with zenith carb, 12v, new alt, battery, cobbled starter. Has first motor with ball/ball carb, gen, no starter. Said he bought 11 years ago, past owner pulled motor cause it burned oil. Had a fiberglass h/t w/roof ribs like SnakeRiver version. New electrical but scary- fuse box in glovebox, elec fuel pump with a throw switch no safety, dimmer sw screwed to the dash. Had Braden winch. Rust thru on fenders, doors, rear wheels, no tailgate. Was brush painted green with a wet cat. Rear cargo bows made from fence pipe with flat trap. Budda had welded the spare tire bracket to the side of box - at least had real spinner/casting. So for $8000, you could use the winch, spinner, casting (ha,ha). Started ok, but I'm thinking this is more like a $2000-2200 deal. I didn't offer because the guy seemed proud of his work....