Can we talk politics on here?

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Montanaorbust
PFC
PFC

Can we talk politics on here?

Post by Montanaorbust »

Obama's address on Ft. Hood rampage was weak. made me sick... What a politician... You know when people used to say "what is the world coming too" now its " what have the world became"..
Captnsim
SGT
SGT

Post by Captnsim »

I think alot of us avoid political topics as they can get heated.
I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in. :)
Mourn the fallen.
Praise the brave.
Kill the enemy.
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Big No No

Post by m-37Bruce »

On all of the threads, maybe the OT section or here, the Soap Box?
But you can try?
JMHO,
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
SierraM37
PFC
PFC

Even the Lib's are noticing....

Post by SierraM37 »

What's going on. Take a read through this blog, on a blog site devoted to Hillary, written by some gay folks in IL. about how President Bush and Laura handled the Ft. Hood tragedy. The comments in particular point to the sentiment running through the veins of the country.

http://hillbuzz.org/2009/11/10/thank-yo ... aura-bush/
Todd
'52 M37 W/W
'52 M37 WOW
'01 Dodge Durango
'07 Jeep Rubicon (JK)
Montanaorbust
PFC
PFC

Post by Montanaorbust »

That's what I'm talking about... those folks posting comments, weren't singing that tune last Feb.,
cuz
1SG
1SG

Post by cuz »

Having been around the world many times I have always felt there were some wonderful places to visit but when the score is tallied up we find that although we aren't a perfect country we are indeed the best.

Well even though who gets to run in this country is controlled by the power of two party leaderships we still get to vote for the one we think can do the least damage.

And finally when will the average American learn that the power in this country is not the President but the Congress. Just think back to who limited who to two terms in office. Congress wants us to get excited beyond reason during presidential elections so we will not notice who is staying in power for 5, 6, 8 terms in the Congress. Yes the Congress I am talking about is the one that decides it's own pay scales and benefits programs and has never had any intention of settling for the programs they choose for the masses (read cattle here!). Next time you get the urge to vote make your vote count, vote in a congressional election. :wink:
Wes K
wsknettl@centurytel.net

54 M37, 66 M101, 45MB, 51 M38, 60 CJ5, 46 T3-C
MVPA 22099

Disclaimer: Any data posted is for general info only and may not be M37 specific or meet with the approval of some esteemed gurus.
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

President George W, Bush was, and continues to be ridiculed by many. The blame game is big these days. Like the rest of us humans, he is not a perfect being. I am literally thrilled that finally a group that was against him has apparently seen the light and come into reality. Where the heart is says it all about a person, when you watch an individual long enough to figure out where their heart is, then is when you see a true picture of that individual inside and out. You have seen a true picture of President Bush and Laura in this incident.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

MSeriesRebuild wrote: You have seen a true picture of President Bush and Laura in this incident.
Yep! Too little, too late. Just like before. :(

(Of course, that's just my opinion, and we all know what that's like.)
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
cuz
1SG
1SG

Post by cuz »

We knew George had the Right Stuff When he landed on that carrier in the Tomcat. I'll bet my next paycheck you'll never see the skinny fellow with the big ears strap his narrow arse in a Tomcat on a land base let alone park on a carrier.
Wes K
wsknettl@centurytel.net

54 M37, 66 M101, 45MB, 51 M38, 60 CJ5, 46 T3-C
MVPA 22099

Disclaimer: Any data posted is for general info only and may not be M37 specific or meet with the approval of some esteemed gurus.