For Sale 53 in pieces

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Joe L
PVT
PVT

For Sale 53 in pieces

Post by Joe L »

Since I started on my M37 a lot of dynamics have changed and I now realize it will take a little less time for coal to turn to diamonds that what it will for me to finish the truck. So to cut my losses I'm selling out. I have a good bed, needs a little work, and it is off the truck. The worse thing about the truck is the cab, seats and floor in bad shape. I bought another cab that was in fair shape and cut it in half with the idea to weld it in. Also, wiring needs replaced. Truck is pretty much complete except it is in a thousand pieces. Also have a couple of manuals, some reprints as well as the David Auhl book which alone is worth a million dollars apparently. You would need a tilt bed plus to take it all away. Hard top, front fender isn't military issue, has winch. I'll send pics if desired. Not interested in selling parts, one thousand dollars for all. Located in NE Ohio. Thanks.
P.S. the money goes to purchasing another M37 more or less complete so I'm not entirely selling out.
Also brand new heater, new windshield glass, and three good doors go with it.
Remember-your equipment is provided by the lowest bidder.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Sorry to hear this, however, you might post it on the Ohio Motor Pool website to get some hits.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500