M-37 For Sale

Discuss fixes, upgrades and modifications to your M37

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

M-37 For Sale

Post by m-37Bruce »

Not mine, but a fellow Virginian, if you want his land line, let me know? I have never met him or seen his rig, it sounds like a lot of bang for the $!!

The truck has very little rust on the cab, the rear corners have rust. The person that owned the truck before me sand blasted the frame (appears from the cab back.) The truck bed has been removed and is stored outside along with the left front fender. This fender has some rust and a bracket removed. All the glass is in the truck along with an extra windshield (one side only extra.) Two of the tires have combat rims installed with non directional tires. The other two are civilian style tires, one tire in poor shape. Nothing in the cab is connected electrically but I believe I have all of the material. I have purchased many parts for this truck, mostly from Trader John's in Illinois. The parts include:

New shocks front and rear. These are not NOS but a replacement.
New remanufactured carburetor with the vacuum pump in place
One complete wiring harness and 1/2 of another wiring harness. The half is NOS.
One set of brake lines to include all rubber hoses
One NOS cold weather starting kit
One NOS map light
Replacement ID tags.
One externally mounted spare tire holder
Both bench seats and the small jump seat (wood needs to be replaced.)
One set of waterproof plug wires and new plugs
One tool to interrupt the electrical circuits to check for electrical problems.
Several manuals
External power source (mounts on driver side.)
New power cables
New muffler, tail pipe and bracket
New horn button
Gas tank is solid, previous owner put an amount of oil in the tank to keep it from rusting (I have a product that will remove the sludge.) Tank is removed along with fill tube.

This is not all but is the majority of the parts that go with the truck. I do not have a title for the truck. Since someone else started the restoration (he got laid off and needed to seal the truck) the actual date of the truck is unknown. The truck is in my garage and has become the holder of many things. Needless to say but the truck will need to be towed away.
I have $2,000 dollars in the truck and the parts and would like to recoup the same. If you know someone who would be interested please let me know. Thank you again for your time today.

Craig Pritchett
2 Floral Place
Fredericksburg Va.

Regards,
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

New remanufactured carb with vacuum pump? Never saw one of these before.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

Hey Charles,
Me either?
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'