Humor and Jokes thread

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

nivek
CPL
CPL

Humor and Jokes thread

Post by nivek »

A young preacher was asked by the local funeral director to hold a grave-side burial service at a small local cemetery for someone with no family or friends. The preacher started early but quickly got himself lost, making several wrong turns. Eventually, a half-hour late, he saw a backhoe and its crew, but the hearse was nowhere in sight, and the workmen were eating lunch.

The diligent young pastor went to the open grave and found the vault lid already in place.

Taking out his book, he read the service. Feeling guilty because of his tardiness, he preached an impassioned and lengthy service, sending the deceased to the great beyond in style.

As he was returning to his car, he overheard one of the workmen say: "I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years and I ain't never seen anything like that."
'52 M-37 "Old Blue" still in 11enty-bazillion parts
'52 M-37 "Rusty Red" parted
Carter
1SG
1SG

Post by Carter »

:D :D :D
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.
nivek
CPL
CPL

Post by nivek »

Driving Award

John was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?"

"No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?"

John thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license."

Judi, sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him -- he's a smartbutt when he's drunk and stoned."

Brian from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!!!"

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"
[/b]
'52 M-37 "Old Blue" still in 11enty-bazillion parts
'52 M-37 "Rusty Red" parted
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
rixm37
MSGT
MSGT

Post by rixm37 »

and a stolen car too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1952 M37
M101 trailer
1942 Chevy G506
PoW
SSGT
SSGT

Post by PoW »

Wanna' know how a redneck family gets a family portrait?

They all pile into the back of the pickup truck and go screaming thru a red light camera.

It comes in the mail in a week or two....

dg
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

Bahahahahahaha.... I liked the delivery date clarification :lol:
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.