Motor and Transmission

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Motor and Transmission

Post by k8icu »

I have a take out M37 engine and transmission. I do not know its condition. It never has run in my presence. No water in the oil so that's a good sign. The motor was converted to 12 volts and has civilian distributor and coil on it as well as 12 volt starter and civilian generator. Still has carb and fuel pump on it. Transmission is still attached and seems in good shape. I could move through all the gears when it was in the truck.

Make an offer or willing to trade. If not sold by mid Oct then it's going to the scrapper.

Pick up only located in Cleveland, Ohio.
M37s are HMMWV in my world!
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Former Elyria resident!!! I was looking to find a trans to rebuild as you can see in my prior post, we have some issues. You are within strike distance of a road trip. There is bone yard near here with an M-hulk sitting that I was going to look into. Let me see what they want and if you wouldn't mind to PM your phone number, I could call you direct. Let me know - Keith
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

PM sent.
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

I still have this if anyone is interested. I don't want to scrap it, but I'm getting very close to doing so. I would like $300 for the engine and transmission. If nothing else there's a lot of good parts there... :)

Contact me if your interested.

Please note I will be away from Sunday 21 Sep 08 through Friday 26 Sep 08. So if you send me a pm during that time it will be the weekend before I can answer you back.
poor rich
CPL
CPL

Post by poor rich »

I just found out my engine shit the farm, I'd like to repower a little bigger, but please dont pitch your engine without letting me know first, I mite just buy it to power my truck untill I can afford a kick but engine.
My wife loves to cook, bakes fresh cookies for my lunch every week, and now she wants a 15" Mortar.... life is good!
poor rich
CPL
CPL

Post by poor rich »

didnt know if you got my PM, but just in case, I am interested in your engine. PM me or call me 414-313-3519
My wife loves to cook, bakes fresh cookies for my lunch every week, and now she wants a 15" Mortar.... life is good!