Discuss fixes, upgrades and modifications to your M37

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

RADDOX
PVT
PVT

WIRING HARNESS

Post by RADDOX »

Hey Gang,
Been a bit since I've been around.....But still kicking!!! Sent an email to Jeff Smith 2 weeks ago and no answer about a wiring harness.... Can y'all point me in a direction? Got a brother in law in SLC who happens to have possesion of my baby looking for something to do and she needs wires so appreciate any help on a harness he can put in for me before she comes SOUTH!!!!

THANKS AND GOOD TO BE BACK !!!!
1953 M37 WOW "Sophie"
D.R. Lamb
refit1701
1SG
1SG

Post by refit1701 »

Jeff sold his business to Vintage Wiring of Maine. I recently got a complete harness from them and it was superb.
-John
Member of Dixie Division MVC

1953 USAF M37 wow, restored
1962 M151 Ford Production, on the rotisserie now
1953 USMC M37 w/w -in storage
1942 M6 Bomb Service Truck (sold to UK collector)
1967 M116A1 Pioneer Trailer
1968 M101A1 Trailer
S-89 Comm box
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

try sid beck. i just got mine frome them
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Beware of NOS harness, deterioration is in gear whether wires are on the truck or on the shelf for years. Vintage Wiring of Maine is a great & reliable source for new reproduction harness. Joe stands behind his products 100%. NOS is of course "as is, where is." Reproduction cost is more which is to be expected, doing business these days is certainly more costly than in years gone by.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com