MI Tires for Sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

MI Tires for Sale

Post by knattrass »

Have brand new 9.00x16NDTs, tubes, flaps for sale. Send me a message if interested. Could deliver in S.E. MI, I don't think you want to pay for shipping these. I bought 2 sets last fall to fill my truck and figured someone here in MI could use a set.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

You'd think tires would be easy. The local D guys here wanted $160-$178.40 per tire+tax (I paid $160 before the price increase), tubes ran $14-$21.95, (I paid $25). The unknown was shipping because overland trucks can't come to residential areas here. Keeping my shoe on, $160+$25=$185 per. These are the Denman NDT 9.00x16 that Charles recommended have never been mounted. I can sell a set of 5 or 7 but do not want to sell one at a time. I have a local drive route and could drop off or meet you in S.E. Michigan. If you want to arrange shipping, let me know.
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Just encase anyone is interested, tires will ship via UPS & Fed-Ex with only a label attached. No crating is necessary. It's about the cheapest freight going for tires, all things considered.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Monkey Man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monkey Man »

Well, if I wasn't all the way over here and you weren't all the way over there then I would have bought them, I have to find a good source of 9:00-16's here in Australia.
Take Care

Best Regards - MM :-)
Trained Monkey on Guard
dodgem37@netspace.net.au
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

I saved some cash by getting a set of 4 NDTs shipped by Wallace Wade to my local Auto-Zone after making the arrangements with the store manager. In exchange, his store is always first on my list for my local parts needs and we now converse on a first-name basis.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Wade Wallace was too high pressure for me, the guy wanted me to give up the credit card too quick - bought mine from Phil Nelson's salvage.
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

These tires are available at many local dealers. My tire guy can get them over night at a good price with reasonable or no freight at all. Check your local sources before paying to ship them half way across the country.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

There are 3 tire stores in my town of 3,000 people. None have NDTs in stock, but all have told me that they can have them overnight at no extra charge. There are probably another 15 tire shops within 20 miles of mewho don't have them but can get them if I want. These are new tires, of course, and there are no discounts, but it's nice to know that they're available anywhere. :)
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Lifer - ran into the same story until I went to place the order. Had a tough time finding a store that handled these near Detroit. Most had either jacked up prices but no handling charge or competitive prices plus handling. Charles had given me a heads up on ordering from Wade Wallace. Looks like little to no interest for these around here. I made upgrade my M101 or take them to the Claire show later in the summer.
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Post by bubba_got_you »

I can’t use them here :roll: (to much rain)
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
poor rich
CPL
CPL

tires

Post by poor rich »

knattrass wrote:You'd think tires would be easy. The local D guys here wanted $160-$178.40 per tire+tax (I paid $160 before the price increase), tubes ran $14-$21.95, (I paid $25). The unknown was shipping because overland trucks can't come to residential areas here. Keeping my shoe on, $160+$25=$185 per. These are the Denman NDT 9.00x16 that Charles recommended have never been mounted. I can sell a set of 5 or 7 but do not want to sell one at a time. I have a local drive route and could drop off or meet you in S.E. Michigan. If you want to arrange shipping, let me know.
Have you sold these yet? or do you still have them?
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Yes, they are still in storage. We are planning on taking them to the show in Clare mid-August. They are still unmounted. I also have 5 blasted/primed/enameled wheels in 24087. Send me your number if you want to speak. Keith
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Bump.... still for sale. There was some interest at Clare but no takers. Paid $160 per plus $25 tube/flaps. Have a set of 5 unmounted. I also have 5 split rims sandblasted/primed/painted. Can meet you in SE MI. Thanks - Keith