Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

nivek
CPL
CPL

Problems in the 'hood..

Post by nivek »

Gents,

I can't yet go into many details as "Investigation Pending".

Will say for the crap headed little mother loving *kids* that vandalized my house, much of my outside stored property, tires, and surfaces they *were gonna try* and spray paint, "Feel VERY lucky or blessed by your Diety I wasn't home."

Some of our neighborhoods finest denizens were caught last night down several blocks doing some "urban terrorizing" like they had done down road, and to my place last week.

I had to stop one deal, thankfully no money had been changed yet, and a pair of other important deals had to be put on hold while cleaning up the crap the "fine young adults" had placed in the parts...

First night in over a year Momma and I took off for pleasure, drink and fun with some other couples. Kids, life, and time sure conspire to fubar social fun..

Coming home to the evidence that taking a night off helps the :self deleted: kind young wonderful not_yet_citizens gain entry to the place almost makes me want to never leave..

Just a rant in paint remover minor.. Thanks for readin'..

kL
'52 M-37 "Old Blue" still in 11enty-bazillion parts
'52 M-37 "Rusty Red" parted
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

It's a heck of a note when the neighborhood riff-raff make you seriously consider installing dual 12-foot chain link fences topped with razor wire, isn't it? For southern folks, a drawbridge over a nice deep moat well-stocked with hungry 'gators would also make a nice deterrent. ;)
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

riff raff

Post by anthony manzella »

Sorry ! to hear of your misfortion at the house would have thought that up your way people are more civalize , had my place broken into many years ago never have for gotten about it , hope all goes well for you and your favorite Girl Good Luck ! :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

Dog - big, mean, loud....
obxron
PVT
PVT

Post by obxron »

AK-47 ,short, mean and loud. Claim you thought it was a gang rabid racoons or dangerous bears. :twisted:
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Makes you want to consider legalized abortion up to age 21 huh?
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

I've long thought that abortion should not only be legal, but that it should be made "retroactive," as well! ;)
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
N1VSM
SSGT
SSGT

maye another "solution"

Post by N1VSM »

obxron wrote:AK-47 ,short, mean and loud. Claim you thought it was a gang rabid racoons or dangerous bears. :twisted:
I dunno - the claymore mines w/ tripwires work well for me. Just be careful mowing the lawn.
You can trust your mother, but you can't trust your ground.
obxron
PVT
PVT

Post by obxron »

I tried that but the herd of deer that run through my yard or as I like to call it, hell's 1/2 acre, kept setting them off. It was waking Junior and Princess up in the middle of the nite.