For Sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
BILL L
SGT
SGT

For Sale

Post by BILL L »

Selling my 1962 M37B1 w/winch. A complete near perfect truck, even has forging setup. Great brakes and will do 45 mph all day. The truck comes with ALL the spare parts I have for M37's. You will need a big trailer or truck to get them all. Doors, front fenders, engines, transmissions, radiators, starters, generators, regulators, brake drums, front & rear axles, axle shafts, drive shafts, steering boxes, bearings gas tank, lots of body parts like running boards, cross supports, grill parts and tones of small parts. Used and NOS. Just to much to list. If you have visited me you know how nice my truck is and how much stuff is here to take. $20,000 for truck and parts. Bill Lammers Autodoc51@aol.com Ocala FL.
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Re: For Sale

Post by ashyers »

Bill,
I wish you were closer, I'd be visiting on a shopping trip! Good luck with the sale.

Andy
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Post by Elwood »

I've been to Bill's facility, and for that price, someone is going to get a very, very good deal. :mrgreen:

When he states that the buyer will need a big trailer or truck, he's not kidding.
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776
sturmtyger380
SFC
SFC

Post by sturmtyger380 »

Yep, I have been to Bill's place and bought a few things. Does the O ring collection go too? :lol:

Don't forget that NOS passenger seat bottom in the attic. When I was there that was not for sale. :|
47 CJ2A
53 M38A1
52 M37
51 M38
67 M416
?? M101A1