Doors and Other Parts for Trade

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Mdevill
PVT
PVT

Doors and Other Parts for Trade

Post by Mdevill »

Hello. I have several parts left over from my M37 restoration I am working on. All parts are in Carencro, Louisiana and I am interested in trades.
Driver door - bottom rusted but seems repairable.
Passenger door - bottom rusted but repairable.
Trans tunnel - some perforated rust, mainly around the back edge but usable as is if you're not looking for a show piece.
Windshield frame - Flaking paint and typical rust but should be worth using.
Glove box - Surface rust but usable.
Filler Panel above trans tunnel - No significant rust and perfectly usable after cleaning.
Remanufactured floor for driver side under seat - I used CAD software and had this professionally built. Surface rust but in usable condition.
Floor Board Patch Panel - Surface rust but perfectly usable after cleaned. I purchased this from a vendor who sells the panels stamped with the correct diamond pattern but did not use.
Door card (?) - fills the hole in the interior side of either door. Perforated with some amount of rust but usable.
Door latch and window mechanisms - Usable condition. I have a set for both doors.

I can email pics as needed.

I would be interested in trading for
Driver seat in good condition including bucket, rails, and/or springs
Good U-Bolts
New or Reman spring shackle pivot bolts
Glove box door
window crank handles
Other miscellaneous parts.
Attachments
Passenger Door 1.JPG
Passenger Door 1.JPG (27.77 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Driver Door 1.JPG
Driver Door 1.JPG (25.88 KiB) Viewed 998 times
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Re: Doors and Other Parts for Trade

Post by Jesse19rap »

Hi M,

I have good U bolts from the front, I just need to dig them out. Would you trade me the passenger diamond plate for them? Thanks!
Mdevill
PVT
PVT

Post by Mdevill »

I still have the panels but already bought u-bolts. Let me know if you have other parts you'd be willing to trade.
soupermike
PVT
PVT

Post by soupermike »

I am in Plaquemine, LA. I don't have any of the parts you are looking for but how much are you asking for the Glove Box?
1954 M37 w/w