52 LS swap

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Phil17g

52 LS swap

Post by Phil17g »

I pulled this bad boy out of the woods a few years ago and I'm going to try to make some progress on this truck. Im going to try to copy "Itchy Old Farts" build from YouTube since this will be my first swap and yada yada yada. I also ended up finding an M10 ammunition trailer for $50. She's in rough shape but too cool to pass up. Anyone that has any info on that would be appreciated. Im going to sell my entire drive line axles and all. I have a video of me driving the truck. Im new to the forum world so if there's any builds I should follow I would love the input. Im having trouble uploading photos....it constantly says they are to big so I compressed them and I'm still having some issues. I half assed looked through the FAQ. So if anyone has that knowledge that would be most excellent.

Thanks!
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_b9-min.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_b9-min.jpeg (125.5 KiB) Viewed 659 times
fullsizeoutput_ba-min.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_ba-min.jpeg (194.72 KiB) Viewed 659 times
06boblee
SFC
SFC

Re: 52 LS swap

Post by 06boblee »

Welcome to the forum. I resize my pics to a very small size and they post fine.
I'm putting a 5.7 hemi in mine right now, keeping the axles for now (til I break them). There is a lot of info here but the search is a bit of a pain.
'54 M37 wew
MVPA #16921
Cal_Gary

Re: 52 LS swap

Post by Cal_Gary »

Welcome to the G741, Phil! Glad to have you with us! Please add your location to your profile-it will assist us when offering referrals to vendors, etc. and for potential help if any forum members live close to you!
Great pictures, too!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500