Why do I keep getting kicked out ?

Discuss all non M37 related issues here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Tom @ Snake River
SSGT
SSGT

Why do I keep getting kicked out ?

Post by Tom @ Snake River »

Why do I keep getting kicked out and having to reenter my information to get back on the forum. It also happens on Steel Soldier as well.
www.snakeriver4x4.com
M-37's - WC-51 - M-29C - WC-25 cc - CCKW
M-274 - M-101 - G-527 Water Buffalo
G-7117 Chevy
Monkey Man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monkey Man »

G'day tom.....
If you're referring to your username and password to login you may simply have cookies turned off thus making it impossible for the computer to "remain logged in" or you may be clearing your temporary internet files manually or automatically, this will also cause the problem. Hope this helps, if not, drop me a line and we'll see if we can get to the bottom of the problem :-)
Take Care

Best regards - MM :-)
Trained Monkey on Guard
dodgem37@netspace.net.au
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

You know now that it's been brought up I'd like to state something.

Why do I have to log in twice. I log and it doesn't show me logged in. Then I have to log in again. What is this the new guy has to log twice...a new play with me in the lead roll. Also I have my cookies on and I have no problem staying logged in on G838.org, M715zone.org or even Steelsoldiers.com...All of which are using the same basic program. But here I log in and click the keep me logged in tab...then log in again because the first one didn't take...then when I come back again the next day I'm not logged in and have to log in twice...Whats with that???
M37s are HMMWV in my world!
Monkey Man
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monkey Man »

I have to log in twice also unless I log in to check my messages, then it let's me go in first time, I am not sure either....
Maybe that is why Robi is planning to upgrade at some stage?
Take Care

Best regards - MM :-)
Trained Monkey on Guard
dodgem37@netspace.net.au
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

I haven't had that problem with this site...yet. Happens every once in a while with the SS site, though. I think it may be my computer. I have a Dell Dimension 3000 and get automatic upgrades from Dell every now and then (usually in the middle of the night). Once they download, the computer automatically restarts and I have to sign in again.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
jbxx
SGT
SGT

Post by jbxx »

I too, have to log in twice to post.
J.B.