Pics of other than stock tires

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Murf
SSGT
SSGT

Pics of other than stock tires

Post by Murf »

Can you guys who are running anything other than stock 9x16 NDTs on the stock suspension, post some pictures? I'm considering going that way.
Tks!
Cal_Gary

Re: Pics of other than stock tires

Post by Cal_Gary »

The Ahl Resto Guide shows a set of Denmans; there ought to be some pix here on the forum with Michelin 1100x16s as well. Isaac Alaska runs some huge tractor treads on his. I still run NDTs myself-going to get my flat tire fixed on Saturday....

Oh, go out on YouTube and check out the tires Jerry runs on his custom M37 (search itchyoldfart or M37 off road...)
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
Murf
SSGT
SSGT

Post by Murf »

Yea, I saw the pic keyslammer has up in the technical section with his inquiry about larger tires on the door. He's got the Michelin 11/16s on his. They look pretty good. I have 2 sets of rims. I was thinking about having a set with stock NDTs for parades/shows and something else for everything else. Granted, getting it on the road is a ways off in the future but I'm kicking around ideas.
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Yeah, I have a similar plan once I score some combat rims (and can afford them)-want to use NDTs on those, and something else for every day use.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
hndrsonj
PVT
PVT

Post by hndrsonj »

I am running Superlugs.
Attachments
tire.jpg