Heater Photos - test

Try out your uploads and links to pics.
With tutorials by Nivek.

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Birdy

Heater Photos - test

Post by Birdy »

New to the forum, just trying to learn to post photos.
Attachments
IMG_3781.jpg
IMG_3781.jpg (104.53 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Last edited by Birdy on Wed May 30, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RMS
MSGT
MSGT

Re: Heater Photos - test

Post by RMS »

very nice hot water heater. do you have the full kit ? pump, battery plate, floor pan, control box....
.............................. use it ...............
Birdy

Post by Birdy »

Hi RMS,
I have most of the kit, but not everything. I have the burner unit, controller with cables, fuel pump/filter, fuel control valve, and the battery heater plate. I don't have the modified floor plate or all of the fuel lines, flexible exhaust pipe, coolant lines or the various fittings.

I also have the left fender mounted hot water heater. Im trying to decide which to install on my M37, and was going to ask if anyone has experience with the gas-fired unit in the photos. I have a couple of them, and will sell whichever I don't use.
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

One heats the truck. The other heats you. You pick.
"It may be ugly, but at least it is slow!"
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Post by Elwood »

Birdy wrote:Hi RMS,
I have most of the kit, but not everything. I have the burner unit, controller with cables, fuel pump/filter, fuel control valve, and the battery heater plate. I don't have the modified floor plate or all of the fuel lines, flexible exhaust pipe, coolant lines or the various fittings.

I also have the left fender mounted hot water heater. Im trying to decide which to install on my M37, and was going to ask if anyone has experience with the gas-fired unit in the photos. I have a couple of them, and will sell whichever I don't use.
The two are not mutually exclusive, as just me pointed out they have different purposes, so you could install both. Living as far north as you do, both might not be a bad idea.
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

...and welcome to the forum Birdy! Glad to have you with us; feel free to post your many questions!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500