Got Rear Ended Today

Discuss fixes, upgrades and modifications to your M37

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Got Rear Ended Today

Post by anthony manzella »

Need Both Rear Lights And Housing Wires Bulbs Etc Bumpers Look Damage Pintel Hook Twisted Up ! Young Kid On The Phone I'm Stop At The Light In The Left Turn Lane Boom Bang My Head Hits The Back Window I'm O K But I do Need A List Of These Parts And Prices ! Who The Go To Person :roll: :roll:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
w30bob
1SG
1SG

Re: Got Rear Ended Today

Post by w30bob »

Anthony,

Sorry to hear you got rear-ended. You might want to put a post in the "Swap Meet" section of this forum, lots of guys have used parts but won't see you in the Tech section. You can also call Vintage Power Wagons (www.vintagepowerwagons.com) or John at Midwest Military (www.midwestmilitary.com) for all the parts you need. I don't have the phone numbers in front of me, but you can get them from the websites.

regards,
bob
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Post by anthony manzella »

Thank You ! For Your P D Q Reply ! Its been along time since I Needed These Guys I've Forgot To Look In My Book :oops:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Post by Elwood »

You might also specify what type of rear lights you need. The original style, or something newer, as many trucks have had their rear lights swapped around through the years. For example, my '54 came with Gamma Goat tail/brake lights on it.

If you had the original style lights on your truck, perhaps now is a good time to consider something brighter and more visible. Maybe even some of the LED lights: http://www.g741.org/PHPBB/viewtopic.php ... ail+lights
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Glad you are OK Anthony,
I had my truck out running errands on Saturday too.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
NAM VET
1SG
1SG

Post by NAM VET »

sorry about your road incident, but I suspect the car that hit you was damaged a Lot More! Best wishes for you repair or upgrade.
RMS
MSGT
MSGT

Post by RMS »

any pics ? what was he driving? how bad was his car ? must have been good if you need bumpers, glad your OK
.............................. use it ...............