Arctic Cargo Enclosure kit

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
JBizal
CPL
CPL

Arctic Cargo Enclosure kit

Post by JBizal »

Anyone interested? I have one kit fairly complete, and one that has most of the wood and canvas, small stuff missing. Call me at 952-440-8778 if you are interested. Love to get them out of my garage.
John
TOM R
SSGT
SSGT

Post by TOM R »

WHAT is the difference between the arctic cargo top and regular cargo top?
JBizal
CPL
CPL

Comparison

Post by JBizal »

They are completely differnet. If you have ever seen one of the arctic Dueces, this is the same as it. Insulated heavy canvas cover, extra bow pieces, support structure, rear insulated door of wood, insulated floor, rear seat and back rest cushions, heater, communication tube etc etc. Lots involved.
John
TOM R
SSGT
SSGT

Post by TOM R »

ahh so expensive :wink:
JBizal
CPL
CPL

Kit

Post by JBizal »

The kit includes and insulated floor, seat cushions, rear insulated door, boarding steps, bow arches, roof supports, insulated canvas, communication tube, and a bunch of other small stuff. It does not have the heater, otherwise, it is pretty much all there. I have a second kit, not quite as complete. Now, taken into consideration that a new standard cargo cover is $300 and the end curtains at about $70 ea. the $500 I want for the first kit is not expensive.
John
N1VSM
SSGT
SSGT

Re: Kit

Post by N1VSM »

JBizal wrote:The kit includes and insulated floor, seat cushions, rear insulated door, boarding steps, bow arches, roof supports, insulated canvas, communication tube, and a bunch of other small stuff. It does not have the heater, otherwise, it is pretty much all there. I have a second kit, not quite as complete. Now, taken into consideration that a new standard cargo cover is $300 and the end curtains at about $70 ea. the $500 I want for the first kit is not expensive.
John
Sounds like a great place to "camp" for the winter (i.e. the dog house). Too bad I'd have to put my truck on epay to afford it right now. Maybe the discretionary funds fairy will come in the night and exchange some spare parts for a wad of cash. :wink: I've always been happy - even surprised sometimes - with everything I've gotten from John.
You can trust your mother, but you can't trust your ground.
SydneyM37
CPL
CPL

arctic kit

Post by SydneyM37 »

I'd love it for my truck, considering i have all the other Arctic gear on my truck, (heaters and hood,grill, side covers).+ spare heaters (1 brand new Arctic heater + bits in a box)

The freight would kill me.

Bruce McCann
Keep em green to keep ya keen
JBizal
CPL
CPL

Kits

Post by JBizal »

I have sold one kit. One remaining is fairly complete. Missing components are identified. Discounted price on the last one. Call or e mail me.
John