Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

kc8sfq
PVT
PVT

thanks John

Post by kc8sfq »

Hi All,
I need to tell you a little story.
I bought a rebuilt part from Midwest Military, not an insubstantial sun of money in my world. In the process of mounting the part, I found it to be defective. I sent a note to John telling him of the problem and suggesting he to QC his re-builder's work a bit more closely. I understand that this is a used part (albeit rebuilt) and who knows how many "ham-handed- neanderthals" have had their hands on it in, perhaps, 60 years. In my note I pointed out that I would be missing the third show this year, trying to get my truck going.

John's response was "when is your show?...........I'll do what I can to see that you can get there" HE DID.

Most of you already know of John's way of doing business. So do I, That's why I call Midwest first when I need something to keep my 60YO M-37 going. I have personally logged right at 100K miles in this truck, so you know this is not the first time I've called John. Obviously, not the last either.

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to publicly thank John for the outstanding service. And........Yes, I'm going to make the show.

Ron
No society in history has ever taxed it's way to prosperity.
52 M-42
SFC
SFC

Re: thanks John

Post by 52 M-42 »

Quite true. I've got a few stories very similar to that one about John and Midwest Military too.

It is also the reason I always try MWM first for parts.

Great guy, great company. :D
ashyers
MSGT
MSGT

Post by ashyers »

I wholeheartedly agree, John and Dan have both been extremely helpful since we picked up our M37 in January. They helped to make our job much easier and are always a pleasure to deal with. Without their help I doubt we would have had the truck up and running last month. My only complaint is that they make it a bit too easy to feed an addiction...

Andy
CSCameron
PFC
PFC

Post by CSCameron »

Not to pile on, but I too have a similar story about John. Great service! If you're not using Midwest Military, you should be! :D

Clark
Chris P
CPL
CPL

Post by Chris P »

Ditto
Chris P
1954 M37
MVPA
MHCC
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Totally agree, and hope John makes it to Topeka next month!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500