FREE: Front Axle Inner Oil Seals P/N 500057

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

FREE: Front Axle Inner Oil Seals P/N 500057

Post by Elwood »

Somehow, I've accumulated a large quantity of the NOS front axle inner oil seals (the ones that keep the differential lube from leaking out the ends of the axle housings). These are the original leather type, with manufacture dates in the late 1950s, all still in the sealed factory packaging. There are four seals per package, and I have 25 packages.

Since I'll never use these (I'm not a fan of leather seals), I'll give them away, free, one package per G741.org member, just pay my cost of shipping. I think I can mail these in a small padded envelope for about $4.50 each. Payment by PayPal only to: jdmavanti at charter dot net. First pay, first served. When they're gone, they're gone. :D

Ordnance P/N 500057
Chrysler P/N CC-9244332
Chicago Rawhide P/N 11647A
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776