Need waterproof plug wires

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
snowdad
SGT
SGT

Need waterproof plug wires

Post by snowdad »

I hope to get back into the swing of restoring my M-37 this spring and am starting to round up a few things I need. Right now I a looking for a few waterproof plug wires in good shape. I don't know how many of them I will need, but 2 are in pretty bad shape. Can't afford a complete set new right now and just need some to get me by till I can afford it. If anyone has any they are not using, I would be interested. I think they are all the same length. Is that correct?
w30bob
1SG
1SG

Re: Need waterproof plug wires

Post by w30bob »

Hi snowdad,

I believe 2 of the wires are a different length....but I'm not sure if they're longer or shorter. The wires are 23" and 27" respectively to the bend.

regards,
bob
pwrwagonfire
SSGT
SSGT

Re: Need waterproof plug wires

Post by pwrwagonfire »

snowdad wrote:I hope to get back into the swing of restoring my M-37 this spring and am starting to round up a few things I need. Right now I a looking for a few waterproof plug wires in good shape. I don't know how many of them I will need, but 2 are in pretty bad shape. Can't afford a complete set new right now and just need some to get me by till I can afford it. If anyone has any they are not using, I would be interested. I think they are all the same length. Is that correct?

I have 3 waterproof plug wires, they appear to be in good workable condition. PM me if you're interested! I will measure the lengths when I get home from breakfast

-T

EDIT: I have to figure out what box they are in...