Where in the world can I get data plates?

Discuss fixes, upgrades and modifications to your M37

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Where in the world can I get data plates?

Post by bubba_got_you »

Where in the world can I get data plates? I want to replace ALL my data plates in my truck but cant find then to save my life. I also need a steering wheel where anyone know where I can get one?
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
Kurt Hirte
PFC
PFC

Post by Kurt Hirte »

I got mine from RAPCO in Bowie Texas. Great place for paint too. I don't have the contact info handy but try a google search. Kurt
m15256
CPL
CPL

Post by m15256 »

Try this link. He advertised here awhile ago, but I can't find the post. I e-mailed him but never got a response. Maybe you'll have better luck.

http://mvdataplates.com/
RICK
M 152 CDN
M 56 (V41)
Lifer
1SG
1SG

Post by Lifer »

Aha! MVDataPlates has changed hands, I see. Hopefully, quality and service will remain at the high standard attained by the previous owner.
"PER ARDUA AD ITER"
jbxx
SGT
SGT

Post by jbxx »

I got mine from VPW
J.B.
knattrass
SFC
SFC

Post by knattrass »

I ordered a engine plate from MV in October.... he got the plate in and messed up 1 number...still waiting. Nice guy but I would order from another place until his feet get on the ground. I ordered my M37 from VPW as well. Keith
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Rapco NEVER had them available every time I called, and I even tried in person with Mark Dodd at the 2008 convention.

I finally ordered a complete set from VPW and only one was back-ordered-I got the missing plate about two weeks later, and they look great!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500