M37 Cargo Bed Floor for sale

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

M37 Cargo Bed Floor for sale

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

I have a very good condition M37 bed floor, removed from a fire dept truck, has a very few minor dings. Was a rust free floor. We welded patch panels in 2 holes that had been cut by the fire dept. It has been sand blasted & powder coated top & bottom with black wrinkle finish. The finish texture resembles the appearance of Rhino-liner, but is far more durable & scratch resistant. I can e-mail a picture if you have interest. You pick it up here, we load, $250. Can ship at extra cost.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
bubba_got_you
SGT
SGT

Re: M37 Cargo Bed Floor for sale

Post by bubba_got_you »

MSeriesRebuild wrote:I have a very good condition M37 bed floor, removed from a fire dept truck, has a very few minor dings. Was a rust free floor. We welded patch panels in 2 holes that had been cut by the fire dept. It has been sand blasted & powder coated top & bottom with black wrinkle finish. The finish texture resembles the appearance of Rhino-liner, but is far more durable & scratch resistant. I can e-mail a picture if you have interest. You pick it up here, we load, $250. Can ship at extra cost.
what is the wait for shipping?
May God grant me with the serenity to accept the things I cannot shoot, The ability to shoot the things I can and a place to hide the bodies
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Re: M37 Cargo Bed Floor for sale

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

bubba_got_you wrote:
MSeriesRebuild wrote:I have a very good condition M37 bed floor, removed from a fire dept truck, has a very few minor dings. Was a rust free floor. We welded patch panels in 2 holes that had been cut by the fire dept. It has been sand blasted & powder coated top & bottom with black wrinkle finish. The finish texture resembles the appearance of Rhino-liner, but is far more durable & scratch resistant. I can e-mail a picture if you have interest. You pick it up here, we load, $250. Can ship at extra cost.
what is the wait for shipping?
No major wait with this, easy to sandwich between OSB board & send on its way.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
DJ
SSGT
SSGT

Post by DJ »

I think he meant weight.

DJ
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

DJ wrote:I think he meant weight.

DJ
Possibly he did, I wondered. We just had an order from him that included some glass, it took us a while to find the time to get it packaged properly. I figured he might be asking if we could get the floor out in lesser time than we did the glass items. That's why my response was what it was. Now it's his turn to verify exactly what he wanted to know I guess.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
k8icu
1SG
1SG

Post by k8icu »

Do you have the right corrigated metal for floor patching? If yes are you willing to sell and how much?
M37s are HMMWV in my world!
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

k8icu wrote:Do you have the right corrigated metal for floor patching? If yes are you willing to sell and how much?
I used 4 covers from the fuel tank port opening. Worked out great.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

The weight of the floor is 140#. We can cut the center spot welds so it can be shipped in halves, will go Fed-Ex ground. Shipping all in 1 piece will require it to go truck freight.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

SOLD

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

SOLD, GeraldO came by & picked it up. By the way; nice meeting you Gerald.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Nickathome
1SG
1SG

Re: SOLD

Post by Nickathome »

MSeriesRebuild wrote:SOLD, GeraldO came by & picked it up. By the way; nice meeting you Gerald.
Yeah and it'll undoubtedly be in Gerald's pile of parts at Aberdeen next year, marked up considerably!
refit1701
1SG
1SG

Post by refit1701 »

LOL!

Ya' have to know how to deal with Gerald!

:)
-John
Member of Dixie Division MVC

1953 USAF M37 wow, restored
1962 M151 Ford Production, on the rotisserie now
1953 USMC M37 w/w -in storage
1942 M6 Bomb Service Truck (sold to UK collector)
1967 M116A1 Pioneer Trailer
1968 M101A1 Trailer
S-89 Comm box
MSeriesRebuild
1SG
1SG

Re: SOLD

Post by MSeriesRebuild »

Nickathome wrote:
MSeriesRebuild wrote:SOLD, GeraldO came by & picked it up. By the way; nice meeting you Gerald.
Yeah and it'll undoubtedly be in Gerald's pile of parts at Aberdeen next year, marked up considerably!
Well, he didn't say what his intentions for it were, that's his business. I can say it was a great condition floor with an excellent paint job, wrinkle powder coat, very durable. With good quality new floors going in the $600 range, he could have room for mark up & still be selling a really good piece at a reasonable price. Buyer would have less than new cost involved & it's already powder coated. I'm glad he could use it, my customer wanted his $$ out of it & I needed it out of the way. Everyone is smiling.
Charles Talbert
www.mseriesrebuild.com
refit1701
1SG
1SG

Post by refit1701 »

Actually, from my discussion with him at Aberdeen, he is working on his own truck so that's probably what it is for.
-John

1968 M101A1 Trailer
S-89 Comm box
GERALDO
PFC
PFC

bed floor

Post by GERALDO »

JOHN, you are correct! it is going on my truck but if I get it installed ILL bring my old one to aberdeen next year and mark it way up and come down if I like the person im dealing with depending on his attitude.
refit1701
1SG
1SG

Post by refit1701 »

LOL! You have a good sense of humor! It was nice to see you again at Aberdeen.
-John

1968 M101A1 Trailer
S-89 Comm box