Misc. M37 parts

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Misc. M37 parts

Post by Jesse19rap »

Hello Gents,

*** Edit- I am located in Pittsburgh PA- I've bought and sold things here in the past. I apologize for omitting my location

I have a few misc. items that I will not be using on my truck and thought some of you might be able to use them. Everything is in good not great shape because the truck had been sitting outside at the PO home. If my prices are off let me know. Prices do not include shipping. I'm just gonna use the funds toward the trucks' next project

Horn- Was in good working order prior to 12volt switch. I cut it off nearest the hood so there is plenty of bracket to reattach. -$25
Headlights- Atlas Bulbs- both for $30

If you would like to see pictures respond with an email address and I will send them to you. Whatever doesn't sell will be put on Ebay

Thanks, Jesse
Last edited by Jesse19rap on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
just me
1SG
1SG

Re: Misc. M37 parts

Post by just me »

If you are talking the correct vacuum motors for the wipers, I'll take them at that price. Steal if they work, good price for cores. And I'll buy the adapter set.
"It may be ugly, but at least it is slow!"
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Post by Jesse19rap »

Just me,

Send me your email and I will send you pictures of them. Also what's your zipcode btw, I will get you shipping info
CAM
PVT
PVT

Post by CAM »

PM sent
Chris Munsey
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

Wipers and adapter kit sold. :)
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Post by Jesse19rap »

Just me,

My responses keep getting hung up in the Outbox!? Anyways tracking number is *****************************- via Fedex- going out today

Cam,

The tail lights are still available and i got your zip. Its $20 to your location
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

They aren't hung up. I got it. (Please delete the trkng number from this sub forum)
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

Tracking deleted!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

Thanks Gary.
An FYI for sellers. A tracking number can be used to redirect a package to a different destination than originally sent. It is a source of potential internet theft with no protections. It needs to be kept out of public access. (I've seen it done to some expensive electronics on another forum. To the tune of over $3,000 in a single transaction! It went to a Fed-ex office for pick up hundreds of miles from the original destination. Never recovered.)
Jesse19rap
PVT
PVT

Post by Jesse19rap »

Sorry guys, it didnt even occur to me. I was just trying to make sure the buyer knew it was enroute. My apologies, lesson learned
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

No thanks necessary and no need to apologize, Jesse! Sadly this is the 21st century world where anyone can get clipped if they aren't being careful at all times.
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
junqueman

Post by junqueman »

Where are you located? I am interested in seeing what you have. I am in Upper St Clair.
Larry