M37 and other Goodies. Downsizing! South Dakota

Buy and sell M37 and related stuff

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Forum rules
Your Location must be included in your advertisement or it may removed without notice.
oilleaker1
PVT
PVT

M37 and other Goodies. Downsizing! South Dakota

Post by oilleaker1 »

Hi guys, I'm downsizing and moving out in the spring from my shop location to home. I need to make some room. I love all my stuff, but there comes a time-----------and it's here. I will list it all below, and if you want pictures, I'll need your email address and I'll send them to you from my Samsung phone Gallery. I have very poor internet skills and reception, but my phone will do it for you. All for sale and priced, location is Whitewood, SD 57793. Jtrumpe52@gmail.com or PM me here. Please, the prices are what I need, and have in them. Not trying to screw anyone.

1953 M37 Winch Truck. New paint, top, and VW of Maine harness. Allis Chalmers orange. This was Mitchell Nebraska's Brush truck. "Mitchell 24" low mileage, runs like a top, winch works well, drive it home. $8000.00

M37 engine, transmission, bell housing, clutch, air cleaner, carb, starter, alternator.Waterproof carb and ignition. A complete drop in and run assembly. Came out of Hulett Wyomings surplused M37. Runs quite well. $850.00 (SOLD! SOLD!)

Long block 230 engine, still WW2 green, stuck, unknown otherwise, looks pretty good. Had a mouse in it. $100.00

Two WW2 transmissions for a Dodge weapons carrier, one with bell, petals and MC. $200.00

PTO (WW2 type for the non synchro transmissions above) with lever and some of the driveshafts and u joints. Nice, $150.00 (SOLD PENDING FUNDS) I have a forklift, shipping or pick up by you! Gonna hurt to see it go, but life goes on. I am keeping my other M37, so I'll survive. LOL, John
Last edited by oilleaker1 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
DCook
CPL
CPL

Re: M37 and other Goodies. Downsizing! South Dakota

Post by DCook »

PM Sent
MVPA Member #23780
1942 Chev. 1 1/2 Ton Dump Truck
1951 M37 W/W, & Field Radio
1953 M43
1958 Navy CJ3B
oilleaker1
PVT
PVT

Post by oilleaker1 »

The engine transmission assembly that is a runner is sold pending funds. If you have a Fastenall Store near you and can pickup the item, their shipping is quite reasonable. Thanks, John
DCook
CPL
CPL

Post by DCook »

Just to let everyone know, not all Fastenal stores participate in the "Customer Freight" issue. I checked with our store here in Durango, Colorado, and they had no Idea what I was talking about. They said they received no such thing as corporate freight, or any kind of a corporate shipping program for customers. This store gets all their inventory via UPS.
MVPA Member #23780
1942 Chev. 1 1/2 Ton Dump Truck
1951 M37 W/W, & Field Radio
1953 M43
1958 Navy CJ3B
oilleaker1
PVT
PVT

Post by oilleaker1 »

If you want to view Scruffy my '53 M37 that is for sale, Google New Life canvas. M37, and look for the bright orange brush truck pictured there. Mona made the top and tailgate chain covers for it.
oilleaker1
PVT
PVT

Post by oilleaker1 »

DCook wrote:Just to let everyone know, not all Fastenal stores participate in the "Customer Freight" issue. I checked with our store here in Durango, Colorado, and they had no Idea what I was talking about. They said they received no such thing as corporate freight, or any kind of a corporate shipping program for customers. This store gets all their inventory via UPS.
If you Google Fastenal Shipping, you'll find they ship all over. Your store must be off the grid or something. John
just me
1SG
1SG

Post by just me »

Utah doesn't for some internal reason.
"It may be ugly, but at least it is slow!"
mchapin

Post by mchapin »

John- Engine arrived in good shape. Fastenal shipping worked well for me.

Thanks for all the help.

Mark
oilleaker1
PVT
PVT

Post by oilleaker1 »

Thanks Mark! Glad it's safe in your hands. John