new pics

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Ben
PVT
PVT

new pics

Post by Ben »

Starting to understand pic posting, just added some current pics of my project in the gallery under ben . I have 6 SD cards full of pics documenting the process. If any one is interested I can start posting some of them in the builders blog. can someone tell me how and what is the best size to post? You guys have been a huge motivator for me,I hope my pics can do the same.
Cal_Gary

Re: new pics

Post by Cal_Gary »

Thanks Ben,
I can't tell you the right size-my photos have a save option titled "Best for Web" that auto-sizes mine. Perhaps some other members can weigh in?
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
NAM VET
1SG
1SG

Post by NAM VET »

Well, I tried to post some pictures of my modifications showing things like my fuel pressure regulator, my mechanical oil pressure hookup, and other changes, but PhotoBucket also had found me, and won't let me. I use a Mac, and maybe someone can talk me thru how to make them somehow available to this forum. What a loss for all of us.

NV
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

When you hit the "Reply" tab, you get a blank screen, near the bottom are two tabs, one is Options, the other is "Upload attachment" click on this one, then "Add the File" as long as the file is not to large, it should upload. BTW, this is not my M-37, but one that I came across in Bar Harbor, ME.
I hope this helps?
Photo Up load Advice
Photo Up load Advice
4doorm-37.jpg (101.52 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA
nhjohnny1
PFC
PFC

Post by nhjohnny1 »

Any chance you have more pics of that 4 door? Ive been thinking of doing something similar
m-37Bruce
1SG
1SG

Post by m-37Bruce »

I will look, I did have one, it was a wide shot, but can't find it.
Bruce,

1953 M-37 w/ow

Retired Again

Keep Em Rollin'

VMVA