M37 For Sale

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

BILL L
SGT
SGT

M37 For Sale

Post by BILL L »

Not sure of the year but it is a B1 with a 251ci(or larger) engine, Canadian trans and PTO. Working winch with 200' of cable. 24 volt with all the military hardware, carb, gen, volt reg, dist, manifolds, air cleaner. Has a good radiator. Run 50 plus psi oil pressure. Very good tail gate and bed sides. Good drive tran and tires. Both cab seats are there and some gauges. Lots of good parts and lot of rusty ones. Starts easy and runs srtong, puts the 230 to shame. Sold for parts only, I my or may noy have the title. $3500 offer? Pick up only Ocala Florida Questions? Autodoc51@aol.com

Carter
1SG
1SG

Re: M37 For Sale

Post by Carter »

Is that one of your "Movie Star" trucks Bill. :D
Carter
Life Member:
Delta, Peach Bottom Fish & Game Assn.
BILL L
SGT
SGT

Post by BILL L »

YUP thats one of the famous movie trucks,I am keeping the other one. Movie was so good they don't want anyone to see it.
Carter
1SG
1SG

Post by Carter »

I saw it, came across it offered on one of the TV movie networks and I'll say that seeing those M37 was a supprise and I wondered who owned them then remembered you'r post about a couple of yard beaters being in an action/adventure movie. :D
Carter
Life Member:
BILL L
SGT
SGT

Post by BILL L »

The movie was The Celestine Prophecy, shot her in Ocala and other locations. THey thought Ocala looked like Peru?? There were others that rented their MV for the movie. 2 M37'3, a M151, a Humvee and a M1008. They put a 50 cal on the M151 till the broke the fireing pin and then used a M60.

They blew up this bus with a little to much explosives, the explosion impact smashed the winshield on the M1008.
I got paid well.
Carter
1SG
1SG

Post by Carter »

Thanks for helping me remember, "The Celestine Prophecy"... my son Lee and I watched it four or five years ago IIRC, he had told me to ck. out the movie that had M37s in it. Final scenes were interesting, lot's of fireworks.

Well the rest of you, here is your chance to own a "star" in action movie. Not many owners can claim that and Bill is one of the good guys, both here and Big Electric, knows M37 in-side out.
Carter
Life Member: