Past Members Search.....

Talk about your truck here

Moderators: Cal_Gary, T. Highway, Monkey Man, robi

Hemiman
PVT
PVT

Re: Past Members Search.....

Post by Hemiman »

Been a few years. Lurked a bit, but haven't posted in a few years. Still have the M-37, and now that the kids are a little older, have time to tinker. Oh yeah, just moved to Phoenix AZ, from Rochester NY. Already have a trail map! Great to see the old gang is still active in the hobby! I'll be posting pics and my humble opinion from time to time.
19E/K
63B
93B
anthony manzella
SSGT
SSGT

Post by anthony manzella »

Still Around Just Very low Key :wink:
Hit Duh Ground Runnin
BigEddieM37
PVT
PVT

Post by BigEddieM37 »

Checking in. Finally retired Dec 2014, moved from NJ down to Lakeland FL. (don't miss the cold weather) Hoping I can find some other active MV'ers in the area. Finally have space to store both my M37 & M38 next to each other and easily drive them in and out. Enjoying the nice weather that FL has to offer. If you're in the area nearby Lakeland I'd like to know what's doing down here with any MV meetups nearby.
Eddie
4squared

Post by 4squared »

Hi guys - I'm a long time member. First time poster in awhile. I was up to 5 M37's, down to 3. Back up to 4. I've done some car shows over the years. Duallied up all 4 wheels for some (we did this when I was at 4USASAFS Kagnew Station, in Africa, when we had to go out and pick up the pieces of a helicopter that the natives had killed when it had landed near one of the villages.
Did one this summer w/M180 commo shelter in the back towing M101A1 generator trailer where I got 2nd place over-all, like we had w/3RRU Davis Station in 'Nam. What I'm looking for now is the info on installing the spare tire mount by the driver's side door. It's about a 4-pager. I had it; mis-placed it. I've got all the parts needed (I think). Thanxxxx in advance.
4squared
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN???? WOW! TIME FLIES SO, SO, SO FAST WHEN ONE GETS CONSUMED WITH OTHER THINGS!!! I WOULD SWEAR I LAST POSTED A YEAR AGO!! HELLO FROM GREECE EVERYONE!!! HELLO GOOD FRIENDS FROM THE PAST!! HELLO NEW MEMBERS AND WELCOME TO THIS GREAT FORUM!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HERE AND THEIR BELOVED ONES ARE ALLWELL!!

WOW!!!! 1051 TRUCKS??? WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY! IT SEEMS I HAVE LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!! :D SO NICE TO BE BACK!
LIFE IS SHORT AND ENDS UNEXPECTEDLY. MAKE EVERY MOMENT WORTH REMEMBERING.
Elwood
MSGT
MSGT

Post by Elwood »

SOTVEN wrote:HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN???? WOW! TIME FLIES SO, SO, SO FAST WHEN ONE GETS CONSUMED WITH OTHER THINGS!!! I WOULD SWEAR I LAST POSTED A YEAR AGO!! HELLO FROM GREECE EVERYONE!!! HELLO GOOD FRIENDS FROM THE PAST!! HELLO NEW MEMBERS AND WELCOME TO THIS GREAT FORUM!!! I HOPE EVERYONE HERE AND THEIR BELOVED ONES ARE ALLWELL!!

WOW!!!! 1051 TRUCKS??? WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY! IT SEEMS I HAVE LOTS OF CATCHING UP TO DO!!! :D SO NICE TO BE BACK!
Welcome back, Sotven! It's been too long since we've heard from you.

Do you still have your M37?
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY, TO THROW OFF SUCH GOVERNMENT...” -Declaration of Independence, 1776
HingsingM37
1SG
1SG

Post by HingsingM37 »

Sotven,

Καλωσόρισες ξανά.

So good to hear you are well. We missed you here. Glad to hear you were just busy. I know the feeling.

Take care and keep in touch :wink:
David
HingsingM37
1958 M37B1
1968 M101A1 Trailer
MVPA# 33078

"Do Not Take Counsel of Your Fears"
General George S. Patton Jr.

"Those who pound their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not".
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

THANK YOU ELWOOD!! THANK YOU HINGSINGM37!!! SO NICE TO HAVE FOUND YOU AGAIN!!! YOUR GREEK IS STILL GOOD HINGSING I SEE!! HAHAHA!! THANK YOU! YES, AS BUSY AS YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE! YES ELWOOD, I STILL HAVE MY M37 OFCOURSE! HAD IT OUT OF COMMISION FOR A COUPLE YEARS AS IT HAD LEFT ME STRANDED TWO TIMES. I WAS BATTLING THE WRONG ISSUE, THINKING THAT IT WAS ELECTRIC RELATED, AND TURNED OUT THE PUSHRODS OF FOUR CYLINFERS WOULD GO OUT OF ADJUSTMENT AND INTO ADJUSTMENT RANDOMLY, CAUSING MY COMPRESION TO COME AND GO JUST LIKE THAT. ITS WORKING NOW. I MANAGED TO POST A NEW PICTURE IN MY ALBUM YESTERDAY! WAAAAYYY MORE TO FOLLOW. I GOT SOME VIDEOS TOO, BUT I THINK I WILL UPLOAD THOSE ON YOU TUBE AND LINK THEM. SO NICE TO BE WITH FRIENDS FROM THE PAST AGAIN! I CAN NOT BELIEVE 1052 TRUCKS IN THIS FORUM ALREADY!!! WHEN I HAD JOINED I THINK I WAS 315 OR SOMETHING. WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY!!! :D
Cal_Gary

Post by Cal_Gary »

SOTVEN!!!!!
How in the world are you?! We've missed you for so long we'd given up! Hope all is well in your world-lots of forum folks have come and gone but it's great to hear from you, friend!
Gary
Cal_Gary
1954 M37 W/W
MVPA Correspondent #28500
SOTVEN
SFC
SFC

Post by SOTVEN »

CAL-GARY!!! SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU TOO MY FRIEND!! ITS BEEN SO LONG INDEED, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! BEEN TOO BUSY, RΕBUILDING MY ANCESTORS' HOUSE. HELPING MY SISTER AND HER HUSBEND FINISH THEIR HOTEL IN OUR HOMETOWM, TAKING CARE OF OUR OLD PARENTS, GETTING THE RUNAROUND FROM FRIENDS AND PERFORMING CHORES FOR THEM EVERY NOW AND THEN, AND OF COURSE SPENDING TIME WITH THE M37 EVERY NOW AND THEN!! NO WONDER I LOST TRACK OF THE TIME! HAHAHAHA!! I HOPE YOU TOO ARE DOING WELL! STILL TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE POSTS I MISSED. DID MONKEY MAN LET GO OF HIS M?? I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! LOL!! :D
AlanM37

Post by AlanM37 »

Hey all, been a long time since I've been on. Went thru nasty divorce and also a move been collecting myself again. I had to sale my M37 but may have my hands on a clean M43 air force truck. Will be wantin to do some mods and conversions to make it a killer camper daily driver. So I'll be asking loads of questions and looking for parts and advice. Yall are great. Met a few of yall in Colorado when I was there. Now currently located in Arkansas
USN
USMC
USA
53 M43
66 CHARGER